Careers at AER Technologies
Whether you are an experienced professional or just embarking on your career, you owe it to yourself to consider a career with AER Technologies, Inc., the West Coast’s leader in electronic remanufacturing, circuit board rework, sales and service. You will have unparalleled opportunities here. You’ll team with the “best in the business” in technology, sales, operations and finance.
Come and see what sets us apart:
- Become a specialist in technology.
- Never stop learning.
- Choose from opportunities for career mobility.
- Be on a team that wins.
- Work with leading companies in the electronics industry.
- Join an organization where individuality and diversity are valued.
- With offices in Southern California your career can be locally oriented, focused on client service or internal support. Whatever your career goals, AER has the reach to embrace them.
Benefits at AER Technologies
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance – AER has made available medical, dental and vision insurance for eligible employees and their dependents.
- Life Insurance – Life insurance offers you and your family important financial protection. AER provides a life insurance plan for eligible employees. Additional supplemental life insurance coverage may also be purchased.
- Section 125 – AER employees who are eligible for company sponsored health and life insurance may also elect to participate in AER’s cafeteria plan. Expenses paid through the plan are not subject to any federal, state or FICA tax.
- 401(k) – AER has established a 401(k) savings plan to provide employees the potential for future financial security. AER contributes an additional matching amount to each employee’s 401(k) contribution.
- Discounts – All eligible employees may take advantage of product discounts on saleable merchandise.
Paid Time Off
- Holidays – The Company recognizes the importance of leisure time and provides regular full-time and regular part-time employees with the following holidays each year: New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day.
- Paid Time Off – Paid time off is an all-purpose time-off policy for eligible employees to use for vacation, illness, injury, and personal business based upon the length of completed continuous service as follows:
» 3 months – 1 year of service = 5 Days PTO
» 2 – 5 years of service = 10 Days PTO
» 5+ years of service = 15 Days PTO
Current Job Openings:
To apply, please select from the position(s) listed in Current Job Openings and follow the link(s).