Whether you are an experienced professional or just embarking on
your career, you owe it to yourself to consider a career with AER
Technologies, Inc., the West Coast's leader in automotive electronic
remanufacturing, sales and service. You will have unparalleled opportunities
here. You'll team with the "best in the business" in sales,
operations and finance.
Come and see what sets us apart:
- Become a specialist in technology.
- Never stop learning.
- Choose from opportunities for career mobility.
- Be on a team that wins.
- Work with leading companies in the automotive industry.
- Join an organization where individuality and diversity are valued.
- With offices in Southern California your career can be locally oriented, focused
on client service or internal support. Whatever your career goals,
AER has the reach to embrace them.
- Medical/Dental Insurance - AER has made available medical and
dental insurance for eligible employees and their dependents.
- Life Insurance - Life insurance offers you and your family important
financial protection. AER provides a life insurance plan for eligible
employees. Additional supplemental life insurance coverage may also
- Section 125 - AER employees who are eligible for company sponsored
health and life insurance may also elect to participate in AER's
cafeteria plan. Expenses paid through the plan are not subject to
any federal, state or FICA tax.
- 401(k) - AER has established a 401(k) savings plan to provide
employees the potential for future financial security. AER contributes
an additional matching amount to each employee's 401(k) contribution.
- Discounts - All eligible employees may take advantage of product
discounts on saleable merchandise.
Paid Time Off
- Holidays - The Company recognizes the importance of leisure time
and provides regular full-time and regular part-time employees with
the following holidays each year: New Year's Day, Memorial Day,
Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day.
- Paid Time Off - Paid time off is an all-purpose time-off policy
for eligible employees to use for vacation, illness, injury, and
personal business based upon the length of completed continuous
service as follows:
» 3 months - 2 years of service = 5 Days PTO
» 2 - 5 years of service = 10 Days PTO
» 5+ years of service = 15 Days PTO